- Student of the Week – Each week, one child from each class will be chosen for ‘Student of the Week’! The award is given in a whole school assembly every Friday morning.
- Raffle tickets – Raffle tickets are given out in an afternoon for excellent behaviour, resilience, positive contributions and perfect presentation. On a Friday, children who are chosen from the raffle will be given a prize!
- Gems – Children are rewarded gems for working collaboratively, showing kindness and making good choices. When their class jar is full, they choose a reward (such as dancing to a chosen song), to celebrate their achievements.
- Table points – Children have the opportunity to earn table points every day by working collaboratively, keeping their table tidy and being ready to learn.
- Golden tickets – For children to receive a golden ticket, they must return homework, read regularly, attend each day and be punctual, have their PE kit in school and look smart every day. Children will then put their golden ticket into a raffle and those who are chosen will attend a special trip at the end of the term!