- English and Maths homework are given out each Monday and should be returned by Friday. The homework will reinforce learning your child has done in class. Please encourage your child to complete their homework independently. Your child will be given a range of English and maths activities.
- Spellings – The children are given spellings every Monday in their English groups, to practise for Friday. Children need to keep these at home to practise and do not need to return them to school.
- Reading – Children should read at home at least 3 times per week. Their reading record must be signed for the book to be changed.
- Maths – All children have a login for TT Rockstars and should be encouraged to access this as much as possible at home to practise rapid recall of times table facts.
- Topic – Topic homework is given each half term, in the form of a grid. Children can choose a minimum of three tasks to complete over the half term ready for a showcase.